Sunday, December 02, 2007

Back From Cameron Highlands

Back From Cameron Highlands!!

What a holiday! I am really very tired, but still I would post what happened over there. Because tomorrow going to Bali already, after forget what I did in Cameron Highlands. Without further a do, let me take you the trip to Cameron Highlands.

Day 1 (DECEMBER 1, 2007)
Woke Up very early and went met up with one of my father's friend. Uncle Chee King (Hope my spelling is correct, but it sounds like that.) We went up by using the new highway right to Kampung Raja. Firstly, we alighted at Green View Garden to have a cup of tea. There were fishes, so beautiful.Then, we went to check in to our apartment in Desa Anthurium, the place there was brilliant. Unfortunately, my family was placed in Iris Hotel, as the number of people (My dad, mum and me) were just enough for that room. But, the place was quite good too. But, I forgot to take some pictures. We also waited for the other groups of friends to arrive and only went for our lunch at Restoran M.N.N.C. The Bak Kut Teh there was delicious. After that we went to visit my father's friend's. Uncle Pius, farm. He has flowers there, very nice. Throughout the day, we went to buy stuffs, many stuffs, food, flowers and vegetables. We also went to the pasar malam there, but was very crowded. Later, we ate steamboat for our dinner. Below were some photos taken that day.






Here was Green View Garden. Nice sign board.


These are the fishes I am talking about. I think it is nice when this is placed at home.


Here is Desa Anthurium apartment, has a nice scenery from the balcony.




Both pictures are flowers in Uncle Pius's Farm.


Day 2 (DECEMBER 2, 2007)
Woke up early too but not that early also. We checked out from the hotel and meet up with the others at their apartment. We went to Bala's for our breakfast. The cottage was beautiful and unique. I ate a banana pancake, quite fine i say the food was, but not that brilliant. After that, shopping for flowers, cabbage and other stuffs, soveniers, my dad's friend was really mad at buying stuffs. They bought really many things. Then, we ate lunch at Lai Fatt, the serving of food was really very slow. Then, more buying afterwards, and gone back to Ipoh. Now, I am in the computer room writing this post. Photos taken down here for the day:


This place is the Bala's Cottage House. Nice concept indeed.


The Bala's.


I advice you my friend. Don't go to Kea Farm during school holidays weekends. This because this would happened. Car Jam.


Looks like a good scenery spotted by me.


Wow, I found this car here. Heard that it speed up and had an accident.


Hello everybody, this is me and see you again at the next trip to Bali.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.