Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Life!!

A whole new year... a whole new life... a whole new me...

I turned 17 this year, admitted to junior college! It is really fun both for my OGs and CTs. I am from OG37... They rox.. What I can remember was I am the OG representative...hehe.. Leading the cheers and the group to places where the OG games are held. Being a leader is really a good experience, and i get more bonded to them. I never regret for being an OG rep. However, things would eventually come to an end. We separated into our own CTs. But, we would never forget each other, there would be still going to be OG outings forever, I hope. And lastly, I would sincerely like to thank my OG leader, Wei Ling for the hardwork and effort to bring us together as a team. She tried very hard to let us bond tightly together for the first few days of orientation. She often "self-high" back then and it was funny. I would never forget my OG friends and these valuable experiences. =) I will talk more about my CT and faculty next time... CYa!! OG37 ROCKS!!!

No comments: