Very Tiring Day!
Today timetable was until 4pm with 2 one hour break. But, U know... the 1st 1 hr break, I only get to rest for around 30 mins, cause the 1st 30 mins was used to prepare for the video recording for this evening's Foreign Scholar CNY Celebration. Mr Chong taught me how to use the video camera and set up the stuffs + give me some simple instructions, then only I get to rest and eat. After that lessons as usual.
Whereas the second break was taken by Mr. William Tan for econs tutorial - make up lessons that we missed during the CNY break. I don't know why the school counted the holidays in the calender assumed that lessons are continued as per normal...n affected our timetable and stuffs.
The last CT Session ended very late and I need to rush to A403 to learn how to play the intro of the song that I need to perform tommorow. With only 10-20mins... Then, rushed back to the Media Resource Room to get the equipements! and to the auditorium to set up the video camera. There I go recording the whole celebration.
After that, ended lor... Now I just wan to practise my guitar....cya..in next post! :)
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment