Sunday, May 25, 2008

Congratulations JJ! You have reach the 100th post!!!

Okay, I promised you guys that I will post something special on the 100th post. However, unfortunately, this special event is not really that special after all. But, of course I would try to make this post as long as I can and as special as I can. So, sit back relax for those who are still interested to read on. :D

This morning, I woke up. Of course, I was waken up by my friend, Mr. Tan Yi Hang. He needs to leave for Malaysia already. So, I have decided to accompany him to eat the last breakfast together and walk him towards the guard house and say goodbye. I have become lonelier, my roomate, Tan Loo Ting and neighbour Tan Yi Hang has gone back to Malaysia. There are fewer friends for me here. :(

Of course, I got to find someone. Mr. Luo Kenn Siang, roomate of Tan Yi Hang. We went out together today. At first, my laziness told me not to go out. But, I forced myself to, i don't want myself to be stuck in my room for the whole day. So, we went to Queen's Way. ^^

Once we reached there, Kenn Siang said "Let's go to IKEA", as IKEA is just beside the bus stop we have just alighted. Then, I was like, "uhh...Are we going to buy furniture? haha.." It is somehow weird for youngsters like us to shop in IKEA. In any case, we went in and "play". We look at amazing stuffs, sat on comfortable sofas and chairs. It was fun. Besides, we bought table lamps! haha. That was of course my first experience going to IKEA to shop for myself without my parents. Usually my parents goes there to shop, I am just there for the sake of being there.

I wonder when will it be the next time going to IKEA. Probably after I get married or when I have a girlfriend. I would bring my girlfriend there and walk around and stroll around. Then, we would like comment on the various "gadgets" and "toys" which looks cool and useful. And would "plan" on how are our future home going to be like. That would be really very fun. We could like take pictures inside? Okay, Mr Cheam stop dreaming. Wait till you have a girlfriend first. :P

Back to the story. After that I treated Kenn Siang a cone of ICE-Cream. It was uber nice and delicious. I bet I will surely take my girlfriend there and eat. I love that place. That's probably all in IKEA. So, we left IKEA with full of satisfaction! And so we move on to our next destination: Queensway Mall?? Is it? haha... How can I not remember what building is that called? But, whatever...

So, Kenn Siang would want to buy a hat. So, we went around and around to search for cool and nice hats. At last, he bought a billabong hat. Frankly It is quite cool. I also wore his cap almost the way back. Besides that, we went to Mc Donalds to rest and also wait for the rain to stop. I ate a chicken burger and he ate Sundae Ice Cream. Then, so we move on.

You think we going back to Boarding School? Nope. You were wrong if you thought so. Kenn Siang wants to buy a chess set. So, we went to Bukit Timah Plaza. So, we went past Boarding School and reach our destination, the FINAL destination. =) Firstly, we went to NTUC Fairprice. Of course, couldnt find. Then, we decided to go the POPULAR bookstore.

YAP! We found it. In addition to that, I went to the 'A' Levels section to search of some useful materials for me to prepare the block test. So, eventually, I bought one for chemistry and one for economics! Am I a mugger? Ok, whatever! WAIT... I also bought a Rubik's cube, I think it is fun. But, I cant solve it... SIAN!

And so I am here, writing the blog. Of course, there are still some gaps. Lost a match in chess competition with Kenn Siang in his room. And now, waiting for the person to reply my message, i guess the handphone is not with that person. Perhaps eating, mugging?

OKAY good. I just received. I go and read now..... >_< :D
CYA guys. Hope I gave you all a good time reading this 100th post.

No comments: