Time have passed very quickly.
And holidays are left with about 1 week.
The first day of school is the start of our Blocks.
Time is insufficient for me to study very thoroughly.
The remaining one week also are filled with commitments.
The first three days, Economics lessons, from 10am to 3pm.
That is really *speechless*, but nevermind, I treat it as a mugging session for economics.
Then, have GP lessons, Chemistry. It is like the whole week is fully occupied.
Hence, I realise the seriousness of this situation. I should have realised it earlier. But, it is too late now.
I promised myself it won't happened once more.
In addition, my project work group have been busy during the first three weeks.
We have not met up for any discussion session. Again, very urgent and important. Hence, we need to find a day to sit together to discuss during the last week of holidays. One more day is pulled out for mugging.
Why is life as a student so tough? Why don't i start earlier?
Come on!
Guys! A gentle reminder and suggestion, don't start last minute. You would rather finish everything FIRST and play LAST. If not, you are going to suffer just like me.
I think I would receive a warning letter from the school after the blocks.
Must JIAYOU everyone!
Give me you support too!
Cheers,
Eddy Edison Cheam Jia Jun
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment