It is 1 week left for Promotional Examination.
It is yet so near and so far.
I need to really revise everything.
Chemistry and Mathematics must be my Savior.
I can't afford to lose.
I do not care the consequences.
I would not be affected directly.
Just that it affects me when other people are affected.
I will do what I can.
Anyway, today is Friday. A long long long day for everyone.
Had my chemistry SPA and chemistry class test.
I think I have done quite moderately fine.
But can do better if I had practice more.
No CT Session!! Spent the whole CT session to complete my Maths Holiday Package.
Sien..... Then went for Mock Promotional Examination.
IT is VERY DIFFICULT.
IMPLYING: You had not study Math, you gotta buck up!!
I hope everything would be fine.
Looking forward for the end of promos where I can really distress.
WOWOW... That is way to far ahead. I gotta stay focus.
All the best.!!! JJ
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment