TAG replies:
yihang@: hehe... i updated liao =P
looting@: haha, driving is quite fun, and my mum now want to take advantage of me, say if I learnt already, no need for her to take me everywhere I want to go. Like that also good la, no need parents to fetch, but also got one major problem, PARKING, no parking, waste time to find parking.
Yeaps.
AS the title says: Driving is not that scary after all.
Today was my second lesson for driving.
Smoothly...
At least I perform better than the previous time.
For the slope element, I think I only made 1-2 mistakes, compared to last session 6-8 mistakes. 0.o IMAO...
haha... The "Tiga Penjuru" and parking was quite a piece of cake to me already.
Now, I just need to familiarize how to change gear smoothly, and the slope element.
The S and R road, still need to remember, =S, I forgotten liao.
Anyway, my next practice is next Monday!!
Okay!! For your information, I am going to cut hair liao. But Not yet, dun have the time yet. In addition to that, I bought a new spectacles, here is my photo!! ENJOY looking at me :D. haha... When I cut my hair, I take a photo and let you guys see again.... =)
By the way, I put wax on my hair, guess what, this wax was a present from Loo Ting, the purple colour Gatsby Moving Rubber which is known to be dried up the other time, because of me forgetting to close the cap. =P
Oh ya... I got a game to introduce to you guys.
Bored during the night?
Still not time to sleep yet?
Here is a game that only can be played from 6pm to 6am.
www.hotel626.com
Enjoy!
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment