Friday, December 12, 2008

Memoirs!

This round for coming back to Ipoh was a great experience.
I think for all the holidays that I have came back before.
I personally like this one most.

I found some of my long lost primary school friends.
I met lotzz of seconday school friends.
Those that were not close, those that were close.
Those that were still here, those that flew overseas.
I met my childhood friends which of course did not really keep in touch for quite sometime.
Everyday was occupied with something to do.

With my mother currently temporarily helping out my father at his company.
Although she is not at home every weekdays, my childhood friend came to my house almost everyday as there are noone at his house too.
So, he basically accompany me everyday.
For weekends, my parents!
Sometimes, me and my friends go out.

Today, I went to Ipoh Parade. Unknowingly, but fortunately it was JJ Lin's 签唱会。
Saw him in person for the first time.

Going back to last week. I am so glad that I passed my driving exams. P licence would be generated soon! =D The driving examiner was totally unstrict and seem kinda unprofessional. He told me to CHIONG fast pass through the traffic light when it turns yellow, which i was supposed to slow down and in front of me there is like 5-8metres more, just nice for me to stop. And to travel with exceptionally fast speed which I had not even touch during the practises I had, 70-80 km/h. WOW...

No comments: