Friday, May 28, 2010

United Kingdom

My next stop would be United Kingdom.
Now, I still could not imagine how life is like over there. I know everything would be different and it is going to be a fresh start. The start is very vital in determining how life would go on for 3 whole years, which is affected by the people I mix with, and the attitude that I present myself to the people, also known as giving the first impression.

Hopefully everything goes well for me!

My parents are already starting to prepare my apparels for my study in United Kingdom, such as windbreakers, jumper, longjohns etc. It is indeed quite troublesome. There are much more items yet to be purchased later in the night, don't really know how to choose.

I have nothing else to say about the UK, let me talk about the most recent movie that I watched in the Cinema.

飞沙风中转 (Once a Gangster)
It is a Hong Kong movie, rated 18PL and costs RM12 per ticket. This movie is more towards a comedy than some thriller. I really enjoyed the movie.

No comments: