After 4 days of training, I changed a lot. This training is good... I made many friends there. 39 people. There were good and kind hearted. Although this course is really very expensive, it is really worth the money to learn values. I really hoped that my friends would be able to go to this training too. I also hoped that I would go for next year's Teenage Training as a Teen Graduate for staffing. It would be another different experience.
Next, I really wanted to thank my father, mother, sister for encouraging me to go to this training. Or else, I would never had this wonderful experience. I am also grateful to meet the MT7 crew. They are too some wonderful and special people. U rocks, MT7. My buddy, Wei Jing, he is quite quiet, but he is nice. I always lend my handphone for him to play. HAHA!! That's all.
MT7, we rock the world!! WOOHOO!!
Get your own countUP at BlingyBlob.com
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment