Monday, November 26, 2007

Hong Jia Farewell 1

Hong Jia Farewell 1

Why my title would be Farewell 1. Coz I think that there would be a farewell party 2 and I don't consider this as a real farewell party.

Super Star of the Day

Mr. Song Hong Jia who is going to Australia for studies!

Today's participant
1) Edison Cheam Jia Jun which is me... I am the organizer of this event. I did quite an unsatisfactory job today. Unorganized and very unclear.

2) Wong Yin Chaen - Co-organizer of this event, her job was to invite the girl participants.

3) David Liou - He was actually invited and confirmed to go, but he could not make it there as he has some transport difficulty. If Mr. Tan Chee Hong went for the event. He might be able to attend.

4) Kong Siew Weng
5) Ah Pang - Invited by Siew Weng
6) Jian Wen - Don't know who invited him but glad his there too.
7) Ng Chun Xian - He went there but don't know whether he is sad or not as his beloved girlfriend did not attend.
8) Jack Chong - He was late!
9) Tan Yann Kang - Not expected to come. He was unexpected to come...
10) Elize Chan
11) Evon Yap
12) Law Vinna
13) Oh Ling Yue
14) Wong Kit Yee
15) Cheong Siang Yeng
16) Wong Kah Yan
17) Choe Chu Shan
18) Tang Ching Huei - She came for a while
19) Eng Jia Chui (Disappear halfway and unexpected)
20) Tung Gee Wei (Disappear halfway and unexpected)

If I did not miss out anyone. This was the list of participants. Huge right? That is why I think I am being a loser organizer. Whatever then, let's now focus more on the process.

I woke up at 7am. Then Chun Xian reach my house at about 10 am. We went out to Parade at 11am and reach there at about 11.30am. We went up to food court and met up with Jian Wen and Kit Yee. One thing funny was she wore a plaster on her right cheek - she said that she accidentally scratch her own cheek with her own fingernails.

Later, Yann Kang and Hong Jia joined us. Followed by Siew Weng. Then. Ching Huei reached there and said that she was here to wish good bye to Mr.Song and she was there for just a while. Then, she went back to Cameron Highlands. After that, Ling Yue came too. Ah Pang also reached here.

The boys went to KopiTiam to eat. While the girls went opposite SenQ to Yum Cha. I do not really know what really happened. The other girls reached. Not wanting to say amore about the processes. Whatever. Everyone reached.

The whole group was split to two. One went to the cinema to watch Geowulf and the other went to K-box to sing karaoke. I don't know the other side of the story as I went to sing K.
Those who went to Sing K was Wong Yin Chaen, Wong Kah Yan, Choe Chu Shan, Law Vinna, Cheong Siang Yeng, Wong Kit Yee, Song Hong Jia, Jacky Chong and Me.

Today I sung some songs, not to mentioned, I think that I really sung very badly. I don't have any face... haha... But today was a cheerful and happy day. I still enjoyed it. I hope I can really write the whole process but I am very lazy.

No comments: