Monday, November 26, 2007

Poor Laptop and Me

Poor Laptop and Me

It have been almost a bad weekend for me. I shut down my computer on Friday morning. It was still perfectly working. I decided to switch on my laptop in the car on the way to Kuala Lumpur, perhaps maybe I can use the 2 hours drive to watch some movies or do anything. To my dismay, I found out that I was unable to boot up my laptop. It appears with white words saying that my windows has been corrupted. I knew I could never use it in KL, I need the Windows XP CD-ROM to boot up my computer and retrieve my files before re-installing Windows, but I think that I left my CD-ROM in Singapore. This means that I could not use my computer until back in Singapore. How Sad! But, I have another choice: Reinstall Windows without retrieving my files. There were some sentimental value files for myself in the C-Drive. For example: My Photographs. Those games I don't really care. So, finally I decided to wait till I am in Singapore to "rescue" my laptop. So, currently just using my home desktop. Better than nothing, all I can do is go online, watch drama series which Ziang lent to me, and go out with friends. Playing computer games is the only activity which I will not going to enjoy in this holiday!

No comments: