Saturday, March 01, 2008

Question my passion?

Don't say i'm not passionate when I really am. Sometimes you can't see one's passion just by looking at my face expressions, in the heart it's burning. And once you questions my passion about that, It do really hurts and almost cause an emotional breakdown. You will see one day, yes, that day, and you can see how passionate i am. Not that I am saying that you did something wrong or I don't like you, no worries, it doesn't affect anything to us, we are still good frens. However, just want to express myself here.

Thanks for proving myself that I am really passionate. Cause without that happening, I won't really know how passionate I am, or how I get so upset when someone says I am not passionate on a particular thing that I really really do have passion with.

P/S: Thanks my friend!

No comments: