Although there are a few more days to term 1, I would like to self evaluate earlier.
Firstly, lecture test and class test review.
Biology - Had lecture test today, but got a gut feeling that I will not get good results.
Chemistry - Get back my lecture test paper...get 13.5 upon 30 marks... Disappointed with myself...it is such an easy paper and yet u did not score high enough.
Mathematics - Although no lecture test, but got class test...got 4 upon 15.... Again...same feeling about myself
Economics - Got 10 upon 12...not bad la...but right...the paper was easy and was a guided essay question. So for future essay test questions, u still need to work hard and keep up the good work.
General Paper - Nothing can be commented.
Comments:
I am really disappointed with your work so far. I think U really need to brush up your work during this holiday. Also, one important thing, manage ur time properly... And good luck for ur goal to get an average grade of C. As stated by the MOE officer, too bad that u r a scholar.!!!!! I really get annoyed as other scholars really did very well for their tests. And yet u call urself a scholar???? Even the non-scholars locals did better than you.
So! Go pls mug during the holidays, especially the Maths, that is the subject that you gonna focus on throughout the whole two years. Only that subject is important for ur career dream!!!!! Stop dreaming!
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment