Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Combined Sports Meet

Today was quite a tired day.
Woke up this morning, haha as I usually do everyday, who does not? :D
Anyway, I was on PA/AVA duty today. Filming various activities held in the combined sports meet. The Sun was so bright and hot. I walked here and there filming videos and all. This is definitely an experience which I never before would experienced. Over the past 2 years, I am the one who is sitting on the terraces and watching various events from far. They all look so small. Besides, as I was not taught with the school cheers and all, I am the silent boy there doing nothing. :P

However, this year, due to the duty which I voluntarily signed up, I get a much closer view on various events. It is totally different, it is like I am part of them. Get to see many people. In addition, I learnt the school cheer, and also my faculty cheer. I had used my slack time during my duty and have joined my faculty, ARES, to cheer my lungs out. WOOHHOO....was freaking high! That's why, I think JC life is totally fresh and new, i should grab any opportunities to bring up my personality and the real myself.

The ideal Jia Jun is building up one day and day. I hope after these two years, I am developed into what people expect me to be and of course be the best that I can be. Impress my friends, be known to them, that I exist, not that shy and lonely and not open guy. I am working hard at it, those who knows me would know.

JJ's here.

No comments: