Monday, April 28, 2008

Felt Loved!

I am so happy in my school and my life!
I felt loved by my school!
I felt loved by my faculty, Ares!
I felt loved by my CTmates, 08S74!
I felt loved by my OGmates, OG37!
I felt loved by my CCA, GeFang!
I felt loved by everyone I know!
And MOST IMPORTANTLY, I felt loved by my family!!!!!

However, the only part in my heart not feeling being loved is u know....
I am waiting for the right time to come...
And that is going to be the perfect day of my life!

For myself,
I need to love my family!
I need to love my friends!
I need to love my studies!
I need to love my belongings!
I need to love myself!!!!!!!
And i need to love....there are many things in life that i need to love.
And that special someone, would be there, but I just don't notice, or i am just avoiding the fact?

No comments: