Thursday, October 02, 2008

Last day of suffering

Look into the future!
I can imagine myself full with happiness.
A deep breath which I had already hold for a long time.
Just 1 more day and is over.
After that, I am able to breathe everyday every moment and experience the freshness of the air. My lungs filling with cold air, comfortable.
Perhaps, suffer when I come back from utopia, but will last for 2 hours probably.

Next year would be a better year.
Any results would also be better.
No worries or
No pressure or
Remain dignified or
any positive adjectives to describe

Sitting here waiting for peers to show off
that their suffering has ended
enjoying life a day earlier than the
perhaps future doctors or chinese philosophers?
that may not be true
we have one more day to ease our suffering, abate the strong wind.

its time to fill in my stomach
delicious food awaiting to be digested
hydrochloric acids are producing in my stomach
enzymes are activated awaiting substrates to be complementary fit
waiting for the time for metabolic reactions to occur...

my friend please wake up
and let's go and eat
let's not lose to the laughter outside
we are proud people show them our sangfroid

No comments: