Friday, October 24, 2008

Resilience, Innovation and Confidence

These qualities obviously is very important. I bet you guys think so too.
It is very essential for our future career.
It does apply to certain occasions only, but to our everyday life.
Despite being so important, I am afraid to say that I don't master the above qualities.
If i say that i entirely do not possessed the skills, then I am very wrong. It is an innate quality which anyone has, just whether you apply it or not, and whether you present it out.
For my case, it does not show out.
Out of the three, I think I am able to present resilient the best, but not innovation and confidence.

I agree that I do not have an innovative mind, I could not think of brilliant ideas quickly. While answering questions or providing ideas, always answer in a generic way, which is highly unacceptable in today's society. How can i deal with this problem? THINK THINK and THINK. Eventually nothing interesting comes out. I wonder what kind of topics which can come out the most from me.

Secondly, confidence. What is confidence? I do not have enough confidence.
From everything i do everyday, I can feel that I am not confident in doing anything.
What is the problem with me? Is there a solution to solve this problem.
Even, just by merely talking with people, it requires confidence. No confidence, you just won't initiate. Presentation requires much confidence, presenting to a crowd is very taxing as compared to a few people, even though you know them very well.

Is there a source that contribute to this kind of feeling and problem?
I wonder what should i tackle, in order to solve this problem once and for all.
How can i be successful if i do not possess these skills?

Hopefully, i can master these skills as soon as possible.

P/S: Today was really really embarrassing. My presentation sucks like shit!!

No comments: