Friday, January 16, 2009

Mug ? Play ? CCA ?

Study hard?
Play hard?
Work hard?

The key is strike the balance and weigh it.
Do the serious stuffs and know which is urgent at the moment.
Of course, you must not be too worn out.

I know my goal now.
And I have no reason to change it and I have my own reasons to do it.
For this first term, I am going to mug when I could and when I have time for it.
The purpose is to do well for my block test 1 on both before and after the March Holidays.
To me, this is a big thing, VERY IMPORTANT! This is the final chance of maintaining my scholarship. By the way, I am on probation now, in case for those who still does not know, and kept wondering why I became like a "mugger" and are unwilling to do any other stuffs other than studies. One more point to note, I do not like people say "you must also rest what....cannot everytime study, bad for your health" and stuffs; This is because I know it, but it is just for this term, if I don't do it now, I shall face the undesirable consequence. Let me clear my position of being on probation first.
P/s: I know how to take care of myself.

Juggling with lots of CCA requires much resilience.
Sometimes there were time you would just want to give up.
A word of advice, do not join so many CCA, I probably should have listened to my CT Tutor when he had shared his experience. But, mine was kinda different and I am trying to be someone in each of them.

PLay!!! I will play when available.!

Had not post for a long time dy....
Next post will be my trip in indonesia!!

No comments: