Countdown to 3 more days!
What's going own after 3 more days?
HAHA! Yes, its Chinese New Year celebrations.
So???
What so special about this celebration??
Okay, for those who do not know. Actually, this is the first and probably the last time in celebrating Chinese New Year in Junior College with my dear classmates. Including preparing food for the flea market on Friday.
Wondering why? Last year I was not around during the period. I went back to Malaysia early, so I totally missed the fun. I am so glad that I still have the chance to experience the "unexperienced". HHAAHHAA!! Really hope that it would be as memorable and as fun as possible.
Besides, Chinese New Year around the corner, wish you guys a Happy Chinese New Year!!
By the way, I am going back to Malaysia, this friday and will be back here next wednesday.
In this post, I really really really want to appreciate my mum for searching a last minute bus ticket back to Singapore! Really helped me solved many problems, I even thought about this issue for a long time, almost affected my concentration in studies. Missing a day of lessons really would make me feel guilty and bad, so I wouldn't even want to come back a day late. Receiving lectures from teachers and mentors regarding this issue was distasteful, though I somehow managed to escape from it.
all e best!!
P/S: block test 1 timetable is out!! guys and gals, please plan your daily activities properly. coz, mine is a total mess....
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment