Sunday, March 01, 2009

The Month of March

Today will be a busy day.
So, I need to finish all my tutorials now.
I still have 2 more hours to get everything done.

Felix and I will be going to meet our 07batch seniors at Vivo City later.
Our senior will be taking us to our belated and be-earlied birthday lunch.
haha... It seems so weird.
For those people who do not know why is it us who were invited, but not others, the reason is because my ex-angel's adopted ex-angel was Felix. LoLx.
Complicated right?
Those who are not studying in Hwa Chong will never understand what am I saying here.
It is related to one of our Hwa Chong tradition - The Angel & Mortal game.
The game is meant to strengthen the bonds between the seniors and the juniors.

After meeting my angel, Felix and I will be heading to Bugis, to attend the one and only Junior-Treat-Senior session of the year. Yay, free food! We will see what the juniors treat us later, then we'll only decide where to bring them during Senior-Treat-Junior session.

=)

I will post again to update interesting details that might happen later. I try to snap some photographs and post it onto the blog.

See you guys!

No comments: