I know I should not be posting now.
Look at the time, it is late.
Look at tomorrow, it is Biology SPA skill A.
But, look at my blog, it is dead.
I think I should post something here.
I know I can do it another time, but I promise I will sleep after this has been posted up.
Finally, my block test 1 was ended. Life is indeed quite boring without the anxiety of studying for upcoming major tests. Another block test will be round the corner in no time, is it advisable to start mugging now? Yes, I think so. However, some people might think that I am superbly crazy. So, I decided i should not. Just a reminder to myself, the next block test will be covering all topics from 2008 till 2009, which means more topics need more time to prepare, I need to start mugging earlier and not at the very last minute. I realised I have failed to do so for the previous block test, so i won't expecting any spectacular results. Hopefully, I can make it through the requirements.
i have nothing else to say here, but to wish Charles Tan, my classmate. Happy 18th Birthday!!
And wish all my batch mates, Good Luck for the SPA assessment tomorrow.
Good night and have a nice day tomorrow.!
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment