Is this really the last week of school, like many others have mentioned?
Fortunately, not.
After Prelims, we still have to come back to school to attend mass tutorials for our final brushing up!
This means good news? Yeap!
It means more time to spend with classmates and friends!
Time left is seriously short and after 'A's, I wonder how many of us would eventually keep in touch. Obviously, I am hoping for the ideal situation.
Everyone has their own path after 'A's, some would go for National Service, some would go to Local Uni, Overseas Uni. Everyone would meet new people and have new hang-out groups. I wonder whether we would get together?
I hope so. I have been hearing people going for primary school classmate gathering and why not JC?
I really really spent quality time with my friends in school. My social circle in this country is limited to my school friends as well as others. Thus, if I happened to settle here, who knows, I might need their help.
I believe that our relationship as classmates, schoolmates and so on, would remain ten or even more years down the road. It would be really interesting to get together and see what you guys have become!
As time in school getting shorter and shorter, this also means that 'A' Levels is approaching in real time.
As Mrs Foo said: "There is a strong positive correlation between the amount of hardwork you put in now and the outcome you obtain in the near future."
It is really true. I guess this is the final wakeup call for all of us who are still sleeping.
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment