Finally, today is the 'last' day of school.
We have officially no more lessons from now onwards.
I guess we have completed our last day of school quite fruitfully, at least.
In addition, it can also be considered as the slackest school day we ever had.
This morning, I woke up quite early and listened to some songs before washing up and prepare to go to school. It was really cold during the morning as you know, it was raining. This means that there would be no flag raising ceremony, meaning we can reach school slightly later. So, I have decided to eat at the Dining Hall before going to school.
My first lesson was Mathematics Tutorial. We finished the last bit and finally break time. I spent the 30 minute break time to practice Math with Zhaobo, then we proceed to our Biology remedial which ends around 10.30am. Then, it is our last Economics Lecture.
Basically, our lessons ends at 12pm. That's earliest in history! Some of our classmates decided to go for 'sports day'. In the end, we played basketball instead of the planned floorball due to some unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances, which I am not supposed to be talking it on my blog. I did not really ran much, just standing on spots that the ball may rebound to and grab any opportunity to pass to any free people to score. I became the super-assistmaker. LOL.
Bonding activity was fun! At least it was on the last day of school.
(argh, i dun seem to be able to continue writing...=/)
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment