Thursday, September 17, 2009

Exam Papers

All my examination papers are very horrible.
Once I left the examination venue, I knew, I did very badly.
I am not disappointed about the grades that I would get as I know grades are not that important. But, I feel disappointed in myself because I could have disappointed the high expectations of my teachers. There is no single paper which I stepped out of the venue and said : 'yeah! I can get at least a B.' It is quite worrying now.

But, not to worry too soon, I am somewhat lucky as I still have chances to compensate for the papers at least, for those subjects that we still have some papers left. All I have to do is to score as much as possible to make a comeback, probably at least a C, I hope.

Tomorrow is Chemistry, and I know, I can do it.
Hopefully.
I guess the upcoming weekend will be my mugging spree!

No comments: