Thursday, December 24, 2009

Finally I'm Back

I reached Ipoh yesterday.
Tried to pack my stuffs but there are too much to pack, will leave some for today to take care.

Later going out with Ian to play Badminton in the Stadium.
And it will be the first time driving. By the way, I did not get to drive home.

I'm starting to consider my future, by looking at universities courses.
Had a long talk with my father in the car yesterday, and he has given me several options.

(1) Full Scholarship and i could go anywhere (duh..obvious right?)
(2) Partial Scholarship and can go anywhere.
(3) Free Tuition fees

Yeap, he said he would fund me for the first year and asked me to look for a part time job to finance myself for the subsequent years.

I would try to find courses that interests me as well as are available for free (it is an interesting fact that i didn't know it exists, thinking of it free, cool!) Scholarship is in a difficult position for me to apply as I know that I would not excel with flying colours, at most I think i will get 2 As which is not eligible for scholarship, maybe for partial.

Researching... regret never took SATs in Junior College.
But fret not, i still have lots of time, also looking at toefl.

I have still a long way to go and find my passion.

No comments: