Sunday, December 27, 2009

Post Christmas

Yesterday, 26 December was the anniversary for the deadly tsunami that had hit Indonesia, Thailand, Sri Lanka and other parts of the world, which took a total of 250,000 lives, in the year 2004. Let's give them a few seconds of out prayers to the victims and the family of the victims.

I went to Jusco with my parents for shopping and lunch somewhere nearby.

At night, played mahjong with my mum and my uncle. Later, my auntie took over my mum. So, we played and played, I just played normally, playing big and risky, thought that it was okay since we were not really playing money. So, i seldom win and most of time throw a piece that made them win. And of course, I played the three people version which most malaysians play.

When we reach the end of the game, only I realised that they are playing for money! I was like ohmygoodness, I lost quite a lot of rounds and I would have been more strategic if i knew I was dealing with real money. Oh ya, by the way, i took the third place is because my father was sleeping on the couch while my mum was dozing off already.

So, it was totally...(speechless). I lost a total of RM20.
I hope I really will earn back!
By the way, we played till 3am haha..

=======================

As for today, woke up at 2pm, and watch tv till now.

No comments: