Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Bowling

Yesterday, I went bowling with my father. It is indeed a very long time I have not played bowling. So far, yet I am still remain at the same standard. Wow!! I lost 2 matches but won 1 match against my father. Unbelievable?? Nah, actually i won him during the 3rd match. During that time, we were tired already as well as my father. So, i won him. But, compare the scores with the previous matches, it is way too low. The best game is the second match. This is because the first match is for warming up and second match is the performance game. That is why is not unusual to play better during the second game. The highest score i got was 102 then 94, 82. Cool. I had got a total of 4 spares and 1 strikes. So pathetic. I should have got more spares. There are many cases that I got 9 points. Anyway, I had fun yesterday. But, now my hand's muscle hurts. It hurts until I merely could open the wrapper of a biscuit.

No comments: