Saturday, November 25, 2006

Ipoh Parade (25-11-06)

Hello guys,

Wish to tell you about today's Ipoh Parade Day. I had invited Hong Jia to go to Ipoh Parade. We were actually meeting at 11 am. But, because of certain circumstances, I was 20 minutes late. oh My God??!!?? We were supposed to meet at IMAX to play computer. But, luckily though I was late 20 minutes. We still have no computer to play because of what....becoz of FULL HOUSE!!! Then, we went to Golden Screen Cinemas and get our tickets. Then, as we went back to IMAX to check out whether we have seats, hong jia said he saw evon, samuel, ling yue others was in front of the cinema sitting and chatting. This Mr Song, I don't know why, he ran away from there quickly, so I followed him run with "What are you trying to do" mindset. Then, I don't care about that , and we proceed to IMAX. Since we do not have much time left for the movie, we played Counterstrike together. What so funny was, we played until just only can use HE Grenade and knife to attack others in the ice world map. HAHAHA....so funny and FUN!! Then, we watched . We bought two caramel popcorn and two regular coke and watch the movie.I totally agree that this movie is educational in one way. It is an interesting movie. To my disbelief, I saw TGV cinemas rated it as 18PL. But, I think that GSC rated it correctly, it is suitable for all people. But, seriously it involves war but there is a good educational background behind. Afterwards, the show ended. Then, we went back to IMAX. So, first we played dotA. We played version 6.37. I used Spectre and he used bone fletcher. I owned him. Then, haven finish game, he surrender and we proceed to the next match. We played 5.84c, but the game creator play with computer. We played until hong jia go back home then quit game. After he went back, I play O2jam then went back home lo.

No comments: