Nobody loves the feeling of being left out.
Nobody hates the feeling of being lonely.
Are these statements true?
Certainly not, nothing in this world is absolute, hence the answer is not true.
Next, are these statements contradictory to one another?
I think they are not.
We would not mind being lonely occasionally.
However, when one thinks that themselves are being left out, the feeling is distasteful, even though if they have asked but still not keen to go, they would feel much better. At least he can feel that people know his existence and even bother to ask.
Human mind is that complicated and difficult to understand.
We are unable to satisfy all our needs, and nothing seems to be enough.
The only solution here, is to think positively.
Everything is up in the mind.
You can control how you think, how you feel.
Do not let others control how you react and how you feel.
That is sufficient to maintain a satisfactory and joyful life.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
I am still unsure of what I am pursuing after my 'A' Levels.
This worries me quite a lot.
I can imagine, the choices and decisions is crucial in determining where and what would I exist in 10 or even 20 years time.
Is that kind of life I always aspire to achieve?
Is that kind of life I can withstand?
Is that kind of life I will enjoy?
Sacrifices have to be made, but which are the one that one can let go without much displeasure?
Is it right to pursue your interest?
Of course, but which interest are you talking about?
Can you survive by doing that for all your life?
If yes, go ahead, but do you really fully aware of the implications it may bring?
You never know.
Take the risk? and be happy and satisfied or having the chance of the ultimate failure.
Play safe? be neutral or always dissatisfied with present state but able to live with a moderate lifestyle
All of these had to be taken account of.
I know is hard.
Nobody can help you, but yourself.
A point to note:
There is never too late in life, you can be successful when you are young or old, you can turn back whenever you want, you can start all over again whenever you want, all you need is a young heart and courage to face all obstacles once again.
Is the answer clear?
I afraid not? It depends. =/
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment