Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Bonjour!

Home Sweet Home.
I am finally back.
Today, I went out with David, one of my best friends from Poi Lam. We went to watch movie. It has been a long time since I last drove, that would be during the Chinese New Year Season. I think its about 3 months I have not touch the steering wheel of a car. And today, I finally drove and proud to say that my skills are still as good as usual. XD
Today's outing is more of a get together outing. Because, nothing seems going okay, except for the food, the driving and all. At least we talked a lot, and chat for quite some time.
Firstly, we went to Jusco to watch movie. Actually we wanted to watch Monster Vs Aliens, 11.30am, but it was full. I can't imagine that this movie really sold out entirely, and it is only the first show of the day. So, we went to watch Terminator Salvation, it is more like me accompanying him to watch, because he has not watch yet. Then, for me, is more like a time for me to analyse the storyline, and yup, I could understand it even better. By the way, the ticket price was RM6, less than 3 dollars, that is almost the same price for a chicken rice in Singapore. LOL..
Before our movie, we ate a Sundae Ice-Cream. During the movie, we ate popcorns and drank Sprite. After the movie, we went to Greentown to eat 'lui cha'. Yummy. I really love it.
Later on, we decided to go to a nearby Lan Centre to play some games, since we have some time. So, I actually paid the carpark booklet fee for 1 hour. Then, we went in the centre and found out that internet service is down. OMG.. i just wasted 1 hour of parking money. LOL...feeling dissatisfied, we went to a internet cafe near my house. This even worse, the computer lagged like hell, we ended up playing some mini games. haha...so lame...
Finally, we bought some movies and watched at my place. Quite a fun day I can say, ignoring some of the unexpected circumstances occurred. =)

I think its about time to mug now...=) Morning play, night mug...

No comments: