Finally, school has reopened.
Ironically, I do not have the feeling of 'i don't want to go to school' as i usually would feel. Instead, I'm like treating these days as part of a holiday. Does the two sentences confuse you?
Today is the first day of school, and I took my General Paper this morning.
Hwa Chong Institution High School Section is closed for 1 week, which means my juniors do not need to go to school. They are such lucky and fortunate people. I wished I were them. Haha. One extra week to enjoy life is joyful.
From the news that I read, there are a few schools closing. It takes one staff or student to get contracted of the virus for the school announce a 7 days holiday. I am afraid I will not have the luxury for such an experience.
Even though school has reopen, I shall leave behind everything that has bothering me all the while that causes immense stress to myself. I shall continue my life with far more enriching and happy moments rather than focusing solely on studies. Life is not only about studying, but is learning, and learning to enjoy, and enjoy.
599 cases reported by Channels News Asia! I guess it will increase exponentially.
Good Luck to me for the rest of the papers. I will do to the best of my current ability, I am not that of a computer who can store all information into my hard disks, I am just a 40 GB hard disk.
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment