The last day of April!
We are stepping into May soon, like about a few more hours.
This is alarming, if we did not realised, we are getting closer and closer to A Levels.
Oh my god. Okay, I am sorry for those who read my blog and are taking A levels, because I reminded you.
Anyway, this month was quite a fruitful one as one of the days is my birthday! Besides, my sister came to Singapore just to see me. I am so touched! haha...
I know I have been slacking and lazying around, and I watched a lot of movies this month.
Knowing
Fast and Furious 4
17 again
X-Men Origins
Went out with Joshua, Jia Wen and Yi Ling to Plaza Sing to watch X-Men Origins. Why?
Because I got to use my GV Bithday e-voucher to get a free ticket. =)
Anyway, it is quite an insightful day for me, I am really amazed of how some people have high amount of content to keep talking, whereas for me, as usual, I am a silent listener, and talk whenever I could. Sianz.... I wonder when I am going to break this habit. Not that I do not want to talk or what, just that I dono what to talk, and I haven been talking for a long long time. =,=
Are You Reading My Blog? haha!
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment