- "Water is the most neglected nutrient in your diet but one of the most vital."
- - Kelly Barton
For those who have fallen sick recently, please drink more water.
When I fall sick, my dad always says "you did not drink enough water lah..."
It may be true in some sense but may not be entirely dependent on the lack of water in my body.
As long as there is enough fluid to keep your body temperature as low as possible, you will not get sick so easily!
I think I am growing fat!
Is it a good thing?
Probably?
My mum said that I look skinny and very thin as compared to the last time she saw me.
So, no choice I have to put on weight! Aiyah...actually, I chose to put on weight! XP
I tasted this swiss roll which is very delicious, and somehow got "addicted" to it.
And I kept on eating and eating and I feel getting heavier and heavier and unfit.
At this juncture, I think I should exercise more and slim down. NAPFA test is just next week!
Jiayou!!!
okay!! thats all for tonight!

No comments:
Post a Comment