Thursday, April 16, 2009

Rubik's Cube

Sianz....
I have been playing Rubik's Cube for the past week.
The previous time I played was last year, and I am able to solve the cube.
But then, when I attempt to play it once more last week, I found out that I forgot how to solve the cube. LOL... It was quite sian, thinking of ways to complete the puzzle. But of course, I managed to solve the cube after three to four days of playing. It took quite a long time.

haha... anyway, 3X3 Rubik's cube is fun, but when I can solve it, it became a bit boring.
I want to buy a 4X4 or even a 5X5 Rubik's Cube. I think it is more challenging and difficult to solve. I looked around, but I found out that it is really really expensive. It costs around 20 dollars for a 4X4 Rubiks, while 30 dollars for a 5X5 Rubiks... LOL... Could not afford!! haha! Besides, this Rubiks cube, I heard that there was this Rubik's sphere, seems interesting. But it is only out in the market mid this year. But, I think it would be even more expensive.

=)

No comments: