[ed-JJC] The Cloudburst calls upon a perilous situation when wearing exhausted flip flops on a frictionless floor.
Let me explain what my MSN display name says, since it is there for quite a long time.
ed
refers to Edison!
JJC
refers to JiaJun Cheam
cloudburst
refers to the rain
perilous
dangerous
exhausted
worn out
flip flops
a kind of slippers
frictionless floor
slippery floor
======
why am I so random?
lol...
my slippers are really worn out, it does not have any more grip.
so during rainy days, I usually would not wear it unless I have no choice.
but even so, I will carefully walk slowly so as to prevent myself from falling on to the wet ground and embarrass myself in front of everyone.
i remembered wearing slippers to Orchard Road, and the floor there are very wet especially those not fully sheltered. Besides, the floor is frictionless too.
at some instance, i will lose balance and ALMOST fall onto the ground. LOL.
haha....
i guess this sends me a signal to buy new slippers. =/
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment