Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Great! Yesterday was the day I had been waiting for.
I remember when I was little, I told my mum, I wish I can turn 18 immediately, leave school and work.
The reason is because I hate studying. However, going to school is not solely meant for studying, apart from that, we will be able to make friends. That makes life interesting in school. I experienced it last year and this year.

1 year ago, CHANGE'08 sang a birthday song for me during the night right after the concert rehearsal. This year, I was not expecting anything like a birthday song, but I am amazed. I will further elaborate later.

I kept track of those who wished me Happy Birthday, and those who actually made an effort to get me something. I appreciate all of your wishing, at least you were there to wish me Happy Birthday!
Thank you very much!

THANKS!
David Liou - my ex-classmate, one of my best fren, u wished me twice!
Crystal Cheney - my cousin from USA!
Huey Jeen - haha, the ex-Catholic High crapper!
Pearlyn - class bday rep!
Felix - Thanks for bringing me along to Great World City for ice-cream!
Yi Hang - thanks for the card!
Cheng Kiat - although we don't really talk much, thanks alot!
Jonathan - hey hey! thanks dude!
Cai Tong - MORTAL! lol... thank you for the slippers XD
Wei Sin - thanxx...
Yokie - =D
Ting Yun - thank you!!
Mei Ying - unexpected wish from you!
E Main - THANKS, u like to use CAPS alot!
Loo Ting - thank you for the card, and wishing early in the morning.
Kenn Siang - muahaha, thank you for the card.
Michelle Lee - your gift was awesome, din expect a gift from you! =) thankS!
Jin Ting - thank you, class cold joker.
Kevin - thank you and HAPPY BDAY, urs is somewhere near, NEXT WEEK!
Theresa - my dearest ANGEL! thank you, sorry ur letter is not done yet.. T,T
Germaine - haha! OG37!! ROX
Aileen - thanks thanks...
Geng Whye - thank you very much!
Mum - love u mum! =)
Dad - love my dad too! =D
Michelle Chong - dear childhood fren! thanks!
Trixie - my angel's twin sister! thank you!
Eugene - one of my best fren too! thank you for the watch, its very very cool.!!!
Joshua - thanks for wishing me personally!
Zeng Hao - I was totally shocked of what u did, i din expect that! thanks for initiating the bday song, that was enough as a bday present! for once, i think you are a good fren, erm at that moment. LOL..haha JK..
08S74 - thank you for everyone who sang the bday song!!!
Mark - malaysian senior!
Zhi Hao - Sec 3 roomie!
Ee Chu - OGOG3737!!
Erin - Thank you sister! Looking forward to see you this Sunday!
Erik - Ex-Teacher! thanks for bio remedial last year! and thank you for wishing me too.
Nicole - ex-secondary school classmate! thank you!
Calvin Sim - thank you thank you!
Wai Chew - thanks!
Ricky - thank you!
Martin - OG37 roxxx!
Eleanor - thank you! =)
Shi Huan - u wished me on facebook! thanx.
Li Wen - muahahahaahaha, junior! thx!
二婶 - thank you for calling me.!
Ser Siong - ex-classmate in sec school!
Ching Huei - ex-classmate in sec school! =)
Shi Hui - hahahaha.... 很好欺负的人... thankx!
Zi Ang - hope u recover from ur skull fracture!
Mei Ting - thank you!!
Jon Loong - thank you you!!!! everton won man utd =(
Wing Kee - PA/AVA + gefang senior, thanks!
Oon Beng - YO! thankx!
Xian Yun - 2008 Angel! thank you very much!!!!!
Ye Hui - although it was already 23rd, but at least u wished me. thankx!
Emelyn - haha...at least better than ye hui, u wished me personally before chem lecture. thx!
Xiao Chun - haha...lol...thx
And to those that I might have missed out!!
Thank you everyone!!!!!

+)

I said I will count:
approx 57!
not bad!
thx!

No comments: