Here they come!
The June Holidays!
I agree that this period of time is crucial for both studying and resting.
Perfect planning is required, and I know I am no where good to it.
I have decided to go back for a short period of time.
I hope I will be able to discipline myself to study whenever there is time, and not slack around, wasting precious time.
Things that I will need to do once I go back to Malaysia are:
1) Practice my driving skills
2) Hang out with old buddies
3) Hang out and spend quality time with my family
4) Most importantly, the only period of time to relax. (Literally)
2 cases of H1N1 Virus have surfaced in Malaysia. One in Penang and another in KL. Apparently, I am going to KL during the weekend. No worries, since the detection there were no reported cases of spreading. Anyway, the death rate of the H1N1 virus is only 0.71%, out of the 12000 infected people, only approximately 90 people were dead. So, not a big problem.
The holidays is a crucial time and I would not want to blew it.
I have not construct a clear goal ahead of me, but it is better to excel in the present than say sorry in the future.
Today, I watched many many short clips, documentaries about the theory of relativity, the string theory, time traveling, teleportation, invisibility and extraterrestrial lifeforms and others. Those short clips were fascinating! I am truly inspired by the stories and theories.
Dr. Michio Kaku - He truly is a good physicist.
Hopefully, what he says is true.
Okay, I shall take a bathe now. see you guys around!
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment