Friday, May 15, 2009

IMCB Day 3

It is literally the last day I am not attending lessons in school.
I feel so sad, although the whole attachment was not that interesting.
But I still like it though, its fun.

The aim of today's experiment is to KILL the WORMS.
Isn't it cruel?
We nurture our own worms and brought them up from the first day.
Then, on the third day, we kill them.
Inhumane?
That's still fine.
Incomparable with the act of centrifuging the worms.
OMG... haha...but they did not die despite being put into a centrifuge at a speed of 13000 revolution per minute for a duration of like 2 minutes.

Anyway, we went to Holland Village again.
This time round we ate Subway!! Wohooo....my favourite fast food outlet.!
Got to taste another flavour!!
yummy...and also we bought some cards and chocs for our instructors.
Thanks to the instructors!

=) great! shall post the pic here nxt time!
need to mug chem spa and do bio tut for tmr.... +(

No comments: