Today is Friday, it is exactly one week since I posted.
Anyway, I was supposed to attend dancenite tonight, unfortunately I have 'gefang' step down party! Wohoo...! Quite fun lah.
At first, me, Mei Ling and Brandon went to play bowling!
I'm number two! I can't believe Mei Ling won both of us, but she is a cheater bug! I won't explain here how she won, but she 'cheated'. =/ I should have won. Aiyah, I also not that good lah, my score wasn't above 100.
Later on, we went to this place called, Changing Appetite, to eat dinner. With Eric by the way. =) Food was delicious but expensive! Okay lah, still worth it! =)
Then, we went to 'drink' and chat and chat and chat.
Then we went back. Of coz I skipped a lot of tiny details. =)
And here I am posting.
ANyway, I might go to tommorow's dance night matinee session, but currently noone is there to accompany me. so i will see, if there is someone going, i might go! =)
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment