No lessons for me today!
I participate in a workshop at Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB).
Before I went there, I walked to school and met Zhao Bo to go together.
When we departed from school, it is 7.15am, 1hour and 10 minutes more to go.
The real time to reach there from school is around 30 minutes, but due to the highly and super congested road all until Dover, it took the whole 1 hour and 10 minutes.
okay, some comments to make.
The workshop is sort of interesting but kind of waste of time.
Nothing is a waste of time, every thing I do I will learn something valuable from it.
What I really meant was that there are many time in between in which we don't really do much, it is a bit slack, did not really keep us busy.
"Playing" around with bacteria and worms. Kinda Cool!
haha...
And one interesting fact which I feel so zibei, all of the other participants are in fact from secondary schools, OHMYGOD, and we are the only Junior College and YEAR 2 students. We are so old. We = 4 of us, Me, Zhao Bo from s74, Rui Xian from s7A and a girl from s7B. That's so 'amazing'.
We did experiment about conjugation, a subtopic that we learnt in the chapter of genetics of bacteria. We used micropipette which is freaking easy and convenient to use and handle, unlike the ones present in our school's laboratory - so fragile and imprecise instrument.
We went to Holland Vilage to eat lunch. Seriously, our workshop is more like a vacation than an attachment. We are relaxing outside while our classmates are stressing in school. haha... I ate this 4.50 dollars worth of Pork Chop Spagetti. Its proportion was really really big and it is nice, better than the Italiano Supremo in our school canteen, jus a bit expensive only.
=) Shall update tommorow's activity.
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment