Hmm.. not much to talk about.
Today we went to Ghimoh Market to eat.
Never went there before, and we found out that it is quite a good place to have food.
I ate Chee Cheong Fun with Porridge (of coz separate la, and btw its a set) which costs 3 dollars only, i think it is quite okay.
I also bought some biscuits, such as the raisin biscuits. Just in case I get hungry at the boarding school.
WOHOO... today i see even more worms. Quite fun.
Actually I realise that doing this kind of stuff everyday is more fun and interesting than in school.
Doing more hands on stuff and spending larger proportion of time is even more enriching than listening to lecture in just 1 hour.
But, really, this kind of lab work requires lots of patience. =)
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment