Tomorrow is my last block test paper. Hooray!
I can slack for a quite some time before my preliminary exam and the actual 'A' Level Examination.
=) =D
I will try my best to do it. =)
Anyway, my knee hurts again. I wonder when does my knee injury will heal, it seems to be there since a long long time. It probably started a few years ago, each time I play sports, then it starts to feel the pain. A few weeks later, it will be fine. I think it has no fully healed yet, and I kept stressing it constantly. My conscience tells me to stop playing sports for a while, but would I be able to resist the temptation.
I hope it really recovers, I would not want to be on the wheelchair when I am getting old. LOL. haha.
How long does it take to recover anyway? I guess half a year? 1 month seems not long enough, as I wasn't really active during the June Holidays. Just a soccer match, and here comes the pain.
=/ Can't even run properly for NAPFA, or jump properly. It does not feels right.
Anyway, singing is fun. LOL. Although I don't sing really well, I still sing. Gotta go to Kbox with Yi Hang after blocks. Very long long time never went to Kbox, it is time to sing new songs!
i'm having movie/video craze! - self explanatory! lol.... its fun watching!
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment