Wednesday, July 08, 2009

LOL

The Stupidest Thing:

I did not shade my answers for those Multiple-Choice Questions which I have not attempt.
I was thinking that I definitely unable to complete the paper in time, and I would wait till the teacher announce that you have one minute left which they usually do. But, it did not.
Just because the teacher said: 'Please put down your pens.' I was sitting at the front row of the hall. What can I do? I just had a shocked, and thought how wasteful was it. I could have relied to probability to give me some additional bonus marks. It put me in despair for a moment until I hold myself together and kept mentioning that it is alright. And move on.

Luckily, this is not something that would affect me for life. It is just some minor events that happened which can become a learning experience or acts a special flavour in life. But, it was quite a stupid act. haha.

Life moves on! ~ a funny clumsy moment for me to remember

No comments: