Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

16/07/2009 - 4.15 p.m.
Venue: Golden Village @ Plaza Singapura
08S74 Movie Outing.
Attendance:
Cheam Jia Jun, Eugene Tan, Liu Zhaobo, Lee Kwang Yueh, Jeremy Yap, Lee Jia Wen, Aileen Toh and Tan Yiling.

At first, Felix is the one who suggested to watch this movie today. Unfortunately, he fell sick yesterday, with a body temperature of 37.6 degree Celsius. I think it is indeed quite sad that he is unable to join us. Hope you recover well!

Anyway, we went to eat Burger King as our lunch. Later on, we went to the cinema. As usual, I purchase Nachos with extra cheese. That is really my favourite, and it became my Must-Buy item whenever I watch a movie in Golden Village cinemas (not other cinemas as the rest are not as good as GV's). Do not tell me it is unhealthy because I know it, and the fact that I only consume it when I watch movies in cinemas, means that I do not eat it that often. Thus, it should not be a problem, once in a while enjoying the hot cheese, is delightful.

After watching the movie, I felt as though I could not wait for the next movie. The next movie which is the based on the seventh book, is releasing in two parts, one in 2010 and the other in 2011. This requires lots of patience. After my 'A' Levels, I guess I will be re-reading all the books as well as watching all the movies, so as to refresh my memory regarding the plot and storyline, while I am free.

The ending of this movie does not give a pleasant and wholeness feeling. It is like we are hanging somewhere. It could have ended better, which would allow us to feel satisfied as well as looking forward to the next sequel.

No comments: