Today's Sunday Night is especially special. Tomorrow, schools have a one-day off.
We (Yi Hang, Loo Ting, Cheng Kiat and me) decided to go and have our dinner outside boarding school.
We went there even it is already raining heavily.
The really funny thing is that, an incident happened even before we depart from the boarding school. Let me tell you the story:
(Cheng Kiat and Yi Hang does not know about it - and I told Loo Ting, i will be posting it up on my blog and see whether they would found out by reading my blog.)
We went downstairs with two umbrellas. As we were reaching the automatic gate that requires us to scan our EZ-Link card (identification card), Loo Ting found out that he forgot to bring his card and thinks that he left the card in the room. Since he needs to go back up and collect his card, I would have to follow him upstairs and use my card back to our room. Meantime, poor Cheng Kiat and poor Yi Hang will have to wait downstairs for us.
We kept finding and finding the card in our room but we failed to do so. Then, Loo Ting started to re-search in his wallet. We bursted into laughter, it was all long in his wallet, he placed it at the wrong and unusual compartment that he usually will not placed into it. He said not to tell them directly when we meet them later because they would definitely 'niao' him for delaying our trip to our dinner. haha.. so i agreed, and decided to post it on to this blog.
We went down and Yi hang happened to ask where did he put, so we answered that it was in his previous shorts that he wore before he changed (since he checked it when we went back to find the card). Something else made it funny too, I remembered Loo Ting said, 'luckily, it wasn't all along inside my wallet, if not I am so stupid (傻)' lol... which means he admitted that himself. haha!!!
Yi Hang and Cheng Kiat, we did not mean to lie to you. haha... anyway it is not a big issue. you are anyway going to know it soon, through this blog. you can now 'niao' loo ting anytime for being so careless in checking, but there is no point niaoing now. and that is the point of delaying this piece of information. haahaha... hope you guys enjoy.
anyway, just a short summary. I shared with Yi Hang an 8 dollars Chicken Murtabak,and i ate a piece of Roti Kosong. Yummy! We did have fun as we chated and reminisce about our pasts (more of their's not mine, as you know I don't talk a lot and i do not have any interesting stories like them..) I realised when you were young and mischeivious, you will always have a wonderful experience of everything you would get, and me, I do not have anything enriching and interesting to share. Such a pity, so I should create some experience now and share it in the future.! =)
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment