Friday, July 10, 2009

Food

Yeap! I have not talk about food on my blog before. I guess this is my first post regarding food. More specifically, I ate them. Enjoy the pictures!

As you can imply from the photo, this is a Japanese Cuisine. The restaurant and its food was equally impressive. There were many choices, not restricting to Japanese food only, I saw Thai food, and so on. It seems weird as the restaurant is labeled as a Japanese Buffet Restaurant while they are selling numerous range of varieties from different cultures. I enjoyed my meal over there, filled my stomach with lots of good food, totally satisfied!

This was a food from a Japanese Restaurant too! I remembered going to dinner with Angeline at Great World City, and I took this photo as I find it quite amusing. I said, 'It really looks like the Maggie Mee that I used to cook back home.' It really reassembles it in many ways, but the difference is that mine has no meat and no vegetables, just the noodles by itself. From what I can remember, I think it did not taste bad, it is pretty good.

This is from ... OMG! I forgot where is this, but I know it is a restaurant located at Marina Square. I ate this plate of pork, I think it is pork, it is really huge with lots of meat. I totally like the serving size, but I admit that it is quite expensive. It was really delicious. I get to ate this meal as we (ex-gefang exco) were celebrating our farewell and step-down party together.

Chee Cheong Fun! My favourite food since I was a little boy. I love to eat this last time, especially when I have not shifted house at the age of 11. There was this stall that sells Chee Cheong Fun, and I used to eat several 'big' plates. Yummy. I took this photo of Chee Cheong Fun, not because it was very good, honestly speaking, the chee cheong fun in Singapore, could not compete with the ones in Malaysia, but I am impressed with how they served the portion, it is complemented with a bowl of porridge, splendid! It came as a set, and I remembered that it was cheap. By the way, I bought this meal during my lunch break when I was attending the 'How Bacterial Cells Communicate' workshop at IMCB. I sat the free direct shuttle bus provided by IMCB to Ghim Moh Square.

No comments: