It is really hard to write our own testimonial.
I can't imagine that the testimonials that we are going to send for university applications are written by ourselves.
It is really funny and uncomfortable to brag about how good ourselves is.
It might serve as a kind of self reflection but using this opportunity for self discovery is not appropriate.
What are testimonials?
I wonder.
Aren't this suppose to be written by our teachers?
Testimonials are impressions of ourselves from the teacher's point of view, isn't it?
Hence, I feel that writing our own testimonials does not really fulfill that requirement.
I guess testimonials these days are not that important.
The quality of testimonials are highly dependent on the ability of 'essay writing' skills, isn't it? Students who are good at it would be able to churn out an impressive testimonial. What about the rest? You know what I am going to say.
Unfair? Or this is a part of the assessment?
Students who are able to produce good testimonials deserves to succeed.
True or untrue?
Meritocracy?
HTML Hit Counter
Unique Visitors
HTML Hit Counters

No comments:
Post a Comment