Sunday, July 05, 2009

This is so sad!

I just heard from Cheng Kiat that one of his classmates in Poi Lam whom I knew passed away close to about a month ago. At first, I did not know who he was, I don't remember the name that he mentioned to me.

So, I went to check my facebook account and found his profile (he added me as friend), and I searched for his photo. Once I placed my eyes on them, I knew who he was. He was my ex-CCA senior. Knowing him for almost 2 years in my CCA - 24 Season Drums. He was the few seniors that we were quite close to.

I can't believe he just passed away, I think he was involved in a car accident. What a tragic!
Finally, I lost one of my aquantaince, although I have not been in touch with him for almost 4 years, I still could remember him. It is such a pity and waste to pass away at such a young age.

Life is so precious and it could end anytime. So, better live it to the fullest everyday.

I would not jeopardise my life carelessly. I hope my friends out there will be more vigilant, and will always be safe from harm!

No comments: